With an easy-on, easy-off multi tab (velcro) closure design, the Tri-tab is a popular style for vest and skirt combinations. Velcro closures are located on the left shoulder and around the hips. An elastic back allows for a flexible fit while providing premium comfort and back support. The Tri-tab Vest Skirt is perfect for those requiring maximum protection without sacrificing convenience. CE marked.
Included Apron Features:
- Thyroid Collar
- Print fabrics
- Flex Elastic - A flexible, stretch material, usually found in the back of an apron, which allows the apron's closure mechanism to "flex" away the apron's burden by shifting weight from your shoulders to your hips; thus relieving your back.
- Skirt Pocket - Additional, large pocket on the skirt.
- Front - Standard 0.50 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Back - Standard 0.25mm Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Core Material Options - Lead (ST), Light Lead (LW), Ultralite Lead (UL), Lead-free (LF), Premier Lead-Free (PR), Bilayer (BI)
- Lead Equivalence - 0.50, .35, and .25 (Pb) LE
Lead Protection Options
Light-Weight Lead (ASTM Compliance)
- Standard Lead (USA ASTM and EU IEC compliance)
- Our standard lead option is the heaviest of the four core materials we offer. Though heavy, pure lead vinyl is the most affordable material and consistently provides protection over a wide range of kVp.
Ultralite Lead(ASTM Compliance)
- Over 10% lighter than standard lead. Our light-weight lead provides protection equal to traditional lead aprons while providing an excellent reduction in weight.
- A trade secret blend of lead, antimony, bismuth, and additional attenuating elements all perfectly combined in one homogeneous, ultra lite weight layer. Ultralite lead is within 1% of Lead-Free's weight, yet is more affordable and protective due to its lead content.
- Our lead free vinyl is 20% lighter than lead and 10% lighter than light lead. It is environmentally safe and can be disposed of through normal waste procedures.
Bilayer(USA ASTM and EU IEC compliance)
- Premier vinyl represents a breakthrough in core material technology. Premier is lead-free, 30% lighter than lead and 8 - 10% lighter than our lead-free material. Premier is ideal for long procedures. When compared to competitors, Premier has no equal.
- Bilayer is a proprietary, multi layer configuration comprised of Antimony and Bismuth. Together, these elements meet new IEC 61331-1 standards and properly block x-ray from 50 kVp to 150 kVp. Protech's bilayer material is lead-free, light-weight, and disposable. Due to the prevailing standards in the USA, Bilayer will be more expensive and slightly heavier than an ASTM (US) compliant lead-free apron.