The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva®5 is one of the most popular units of its generation, it has a rock solid feature set while being very efficient and user friendly. If you are in the market for technology you already know or trying to match a fleet of GE products the Aestiva® 5 is an excellent choice.
SmartVent- The machine's SmartVent offers excellent respiratory function, but saves the cost of a separate ventilator. Its flexible design and straight forward operation enhance the SmartVent's capabilities to give a higher level of control.
Low Flow Anesthesia- The Aestiva® 5 provides optimized low flow anesthesia. This enhances safety while reducing the agent operating costs of the machine.
Modular Techology- The flexible open interfaces will allow you to use your current monitors and systems, stay in budget, and still have functional integration. The built-in machine diagnostics makes for streamlined service and preventive maintenance.
7900 SmartVent™ Built in Ventilation
- Volume Mode, Pressure
- Volume Mode, Pressure Control Mode, Pressure Support (PSVPro®), Synchronized Intermittent
- Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV), electronic PEEP
- Tidal volume compensation
- Cardiac bypass case mode
- Quickly move to total standby: end case
- Easily switch from mechanical mode to manual
Open systems architecture
- Customizable drawers and shelving
- Lower height to accomodate add-ons
Patient breathing system
- Eight machine hoses or cables integrated
- "No tools" necessary for key components
- Autoclavable and latex-free
- Convenient common gas outlet placement
Low flow anesthesia and reduced life cycle costs
- Fresh gas flow compensation—automatically
- Smooth, faster acting fresh gas flow control
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual air flow tube for low flow
- Two scheduled maintenance checks per year